Articles on this Page
- 03/21/13--15:43: _Culture and systemi...
- 04/10/13--18:54: _SVDP CEO – serving ...
- 04/17/13--17:02: _Vincentian Collabor...
- 05/18/13--08:17: _Vincentian Perspect...
- 05/20/13--06:42: _Kickoff of Vincenti...
- 05/27/13--17:40: _Putting a face on h...
- 06/03/13--14:31: _Systemic Change – V...
- 06/08/13--17:40: _Toys as systemic ch...
- 06/09/13--09:47: _“Vinnies” on early ...
- 06/30/13--14:11: _Marillac Center – S...
- 07/13/13--04:00: _Vincent’s Seeds of ...
- 07/27/13--07:32: _Haiti – Pathway to ...
- 08/10/13--13:47: _Education – Pathway...
- 08/26/13--16:37: _Systemic Change as ...
- 09/18/13--15:22: _25,000 Women,Teens,...
- 09/28/13--16:48: _DePaul and Depaul s...
- 10/08/13--16:55: _Fr. Maloney video –...
- 10/19/13--14:05: _Systemic Change and...
- 10/26/13--13:50: _A spirituality of s...
- 10/30/13--14:21: _International Syste...
- 03/21/13--15:43: Culture and systemic change
- 04/10/13--18:54: SVDP CEO – serving the poor (NCR interview)
- 04/17/13--17:02: Vincentian Collaborators planning
- 05/18/13--08:17: Vincentian Perspective on Pentecost
- 05/20/13--06:42: Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program
- 05/27/13--17:40: Putting a face on homelessness
- 06/03/13--14:31: Systemic Change – VinFamily Pinterest Board
- 06/08/13--17:40: Toys as systemic change?
- 06/09/13--09:47: “Vinnies” on early intervention
- 06/30/13--14:11: Marillac Center – Seeing both tree and forest
- 07/13/13--04:00: Vincent’s Seeds of Systemic Change
- 07/27/13--07:32: Haiti – Pathway to a better life
- 08/10/13--13:47: Education – Pathway to Systemic Change
- 08/26/13--16:37: Systemic Change as new form of Evangelization
- 09/18/13--15:22: 25,000 Women,Teens, Mobile phones and Micro-finance
- 09/28/13--16:48: DePaul and Depaul seek to end homelessness
- 10/08/13--16:55: Fr. Maloney video – Systemic Change and Vincentian Holiness
- 10/19/13--14:05: Systemic Change and Vincentian Holiness (Text)
- 10/26/13--13:50: A spirituality of systemic change
- 10/30/13--14:21: International Systemic Change Commission
“One Cloth Many Threads” – systemic change and culture One of the things that we are going to encounter as we engage in Systemic Change is working with diverse cultures. It is important to understand some of the elements of culture that will help us to truly and effectively meet the needs of the people [...]
In September 2013, Roger Playwin, CEO of the St. Louis-based National Council of the St. Vincent de Paul Society, will step down after 10 years in the position. Playwin spoke with NCR about his tenure and the work of the St. Vincent de Paul Society. NCR: Given the recent election of Pope Francis and his [...]
Lifting the veil on the group that has been planning the nearly decade long series of Vincentian Family meetings held around the country and even in cyberspace. See them in action as they plan for the 2013 VinFam Gathering: October 25 (3 PM) – Oct. 27 (noon) Regional / local trainings in systemic change using [...]
Vinformation presents a video reflection “The Spiritual Fire Within” based on a presentation by Fr. Robert Maloney, C.M . It is based on text taken from SYSTEMIC CHANGE AND THE POOR General Assembly of the Congregation of the Mission July 2, 2010 Link to original presentation source on VinFormation here. Link to textual source Maloney systemichange summary and more [...]
You can almost feel the energy in this group as they meet in Paris for a week of exploration and training in what is involved in Vincentian collaborative projects. We expect to post a video of an interview with Fr. Gregory, Superior General. For more background visit Update-on-vincentian-family-collaborative-action/
The post Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program appeared first on FAMVIN News.
A powerful 2 minute video used by a Vincentian systemic change project to reach 650,000 people on behalf the homeless in one day. The Daughters of Charity of St Vincent de Paul in collaboration with Westminster Cathedral administer The Passage, London’s largest voluntary sector day centre for homeless and vulnerable people. Each day they help more [...]
VinFormation just created a new board devoted to images and links to Systemic Change on VinFamily at Pinterest. Without any publicity it picked up 30 followers in about 5 hours! If you visit this might be the time to explore the parent board http://pinterest.com/vinfamily/ for the many Vincentian-themed boards.
How do you take down poverty? One toy block at a time.” In Honduras, where 64% of the population lives below the poverty line, a for-profit business, Tegu Toys, is improving the quality of its employees’ lives, creating more jobs as it grows, and giving families a vision of a new and better future. A [...]
The Australian St. Vincent de Paul Society presents a video animation that demonstrates the value of its early intervention in a process that could lead to family disintegration and multiple individuals being in crisis. Visit http://www.vinnies.org.au and see how you can help
The story of Lourdes – the person, not the shrine! Continuing the new series illustrating recent examples of systemic change Patricia deNava, past International President of the AIC (Ladies of Charity in USA), writes.. “In order to understand Marillac, it is important to picture its programs, not as a cluster of trees with no relationship [...]
In his presentation on systemic change during day 12 of the meeting of the Provincials of the Congregation of the Mission Fr. Robert Maloney presented hints of systemic change from his reading of the words and actions of Vincent. He begins with a treatment of the influence of Paul VI’s Evangelii Nuntiandi on the vocabulary of Vincentian [...]
As part of an ongoing series of updates about systemic change projects in the VIncentian Family, former Superior General Robert Maloney describes a Hatian Initiative “Pathway to a Better Life” CHEMEN LAVI MIYÒ (CLM) is a very successful, exciting program that works toward systemic change among the poorest of the poor in Haiti, families whose members […]
“Education, A Pathway to Systemic Change in our Communities” (Pdf) is the title of a document circulated by the AIC as part of their preparation for the 2013 International Assembly. It was written by Fr. Eli Chavez , CM who is currently a member of the International Curia of the Congregation of the Mission in Rome. “Throughout history, education […]
UCANINDIA writes…It is a new form of evangelization, helping people help themselves, discovering their own gifts and potentials. Working to break the cycle of poverty in Indian villages is a priority for members of Vincentian congregations, says their general body meeting that concluded yesterday in Ranchi. The Feb. 23-27 general body meet of Vincentian congregations […]
Perhaps an unlikely pairing of topics. But the Center for Financial Inclusion describes how these concepts can be dynamically related. “If you want your message to be heard, go to where your intended audience is. If that intended audience is teenagers in the U.S., other than maybe schools or malls, what better place for […]
The post 25,000 Women,Teens, Mobile phones and Micro-finance appeared first on FAMVIN News.
DePaul University collaborates with Depaul International, a UK charity, to assist policymakers and those who deliver services to the homeless to end homelessness. The Institute for Global Homelessness, will be based in Chicago at DePaul University, the country’s largest Catholic university in the United States. It is the brainchild of Depaul International, a London-based charity that supports homeless and […]
Fr. Robert Maloney delivered the keynote address “Systemic Change and our Vincentian Call to Holiness Today” at the recent national meeting of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul held in Madison, WI. Please wait a moment for the video to load. It is well worth the investment of 45 minutes of your time. It […]
The post Fr. Maloney video – Systemic Change and Vincentian Holiness appeared first on FAMVIN News.
Text of Fr. Robert Maloney’s Keynote address – Friday, Sept. 13, 2013 SSVP National Assembly – Madison, Wisconsin Systemic Change and our Vincentian Call to Holiness Today On the 23rd day of April two hundred years ago, Frederic Ozanam was born. He lived to be just 40, but his life was rich, full and very […]
Participants of the Vincentian Family Gathering were treated to a powerful illustration of what could happen if Vincentians followed the lead of Ozanam in asking the big questions of the day (see previous post). Fr. Campuzano (aka Memo) addressesed a gap in the literature on Systemic Change – The Spirituality of Systemic Change. The full text and […]
With all the talk about systemic change in the Vincentian Family who are the people promoting it at the international level.The International Commission fostering Systemic Change recently met in Rome. See this gallery of the members at work. A list of articles on this Commission visit the Vincentian Encyclopedia Recent references on the international site of the Congregation […]